Thursday, September 10, 2009

blog request

I posted this on my facebook status today and Greg, my former boss from Luther College requested I start a blog with my 'thoughts from running'. OK. :)

saw an albino squirrel on my run today and wondered if he knows he is different from the other squirrels. unless he has a little squirrely mirror in his nest, probably not. then i figured we should all throw out our mirrors and we'd never have 'bad hair' or 'fat' days.


There ya go, Greg. Let's just hope tomorrow there is running in which I will wonder some more. I'm feeling kinda lazy.

Rosa never has a fat day and every day is a good hair day. She doesn't need a mirror to KNOW she is pretty. She also knows the window is dirty. Like I said, feeling lazy...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks. Looking forward to reading more. Do you take the same route everyday?
    Greg

    ReplyDelete