Friday, November 6, 2009

If Bruno says it, it must be True.

My good friend, Bruno, often tells mini-stories that are kind of unbelievable and then ends his statement with, "No, really.  It's true."  He is from Brazil and I think they like to tell the truth in Brazil.  While chatting with him online today, he wrote:  If a good cook is too thin, you can't trust her food.  In my quest to be a good, respectable cook, I will NOT go jogging today.  Baaaaaah!  The idea of me being 'too thin' has never entered my mind before today, but he is my friend and I must heed his advice. 


Thanks, Bruno.  I think I'll go start cooking dinner!




note: Bruno is my very first Brazilian friend, and the only blue eyed Brazilian I know.  I assumed he was Scandinavian when we first met, and thought he was lying to me.  I should have known better.


Me - "What?  You're Brazilian?"  
Bruno - "No, really.  It's true.  I am from Brazil."  

See?  They always tell the truth!




No comments:

Post a Comment